Shipping fees shall be charged on all orders in accordance with OBM “Shipping Fee Table” which can be changed at OBM’s discretion. Our shipping fees include a standard/express fee per shipment and or re-shipment fee, each as applicable.
Following the shipment of an order, the “User” client shall be advised by email with tracking information allowing the “User”, client to track their order. The “User” can check the status of their order by logging into their account.
Order shipment schedule is executed prior 1.00PM (Eastern Time) Monday-Friday.
OBM use UPS for standard/express shipments. The “User”, client’s order will arrive at their address between 8.00AM/6.00PM Monday-Friday.
- Please, ensure that an authorized person is available at the shipping address for signature upon reception of the “User” client’s order.
- If the delivery of the purchased item cannot be executed due to the unavailability of an authorized person to sign for the shipment, the UPS driver will leave a card advising the client of the delivery status returning the item to the UPS pick-up center. Please ensure that the shipping information is correct as we are unable to re-direct shipments once the order has been shipped from OBM facilities.
Shipping Type & Cost.
Standard Shipping: 3-5 Business Days,
Shipping Cost: $25.00USD,
Shipping Return Cost: $15.00USD,
Shipping Cost: Free Over $900.00USD Purchase,
Relating to OBM shipping schedule estimation, please note that shipping time may vary from product to product. Most orders will be shipped from OBM’s shipping agency’s facility within one to three business days of placing an order by the “User” with the understanding that OBM may post a notice on the “Website” informing of a shipping delay period.
- The “User”, client may experience a delay in receiving their order during the holiday or special event periods, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Please allow an additional two to three business days to ship the client’s order during these periods.
- OBM attempt to ship the “User” client’s order within the estimated time necessary to each shipment; however, OBM will not accept any responsibility or liability for any late shipment for out-of-stock items. Please refer to the “Product Availability” section of our “Terms and Conditions”.
Lost or Damaged Item.
Following the lost or damaging of an ordered item in transit, the “User” shall advise OBM within five (5) business days of placing the order to receive assistance from the Customer Assistance Department.
For further assistance regarding shipping and reception of purchased items, please contact OBM customer assistance.
OPULENCE by Miriam, Inc.
10155 Collins Avenue, 1703
Bal Harbour, Florida 33154
Business Hours: 10.00AM/5.00PM (Eastern Time) Monday-Friday
OBM prides itself on providing luxurious designs, intricate embellishments, and quality craftsmanship, however, OBM understand that there may be times where the “User”, client will need to return an item purchased from OBM only if the conditions of OBM “Return Policy” have been satisfied.
OBM Customer Assistance shall assist the client with the return of a faulty item by offering the following solutions, providing that the conditions of the faulty returned item are satisfied.
- Minor fault, as determined at OBM sole discretion, OBM may elect to repair the item, where possible.
- Major fault, as determined at OBM sole discretion, OBM may elect to issue the client with a replacement item (if possible); or credit; or refund of the original purchased amount with the exception if the original purchase was executed using a credited amount.
OBM will only offer a repair, exchange, credit or refund if the following conditions of faulty item returned are satisfied.
The “User”, client’s return of purchased items from OBM shall be executed within a period of five (5) business days of the original purchased date. Returns exceeding these time frames may be accepted at the sole discretion of OBM in exchange for a credit on future purchase. The items purchased by the “User”, client shall be returned with a copy of OBM invoice in their original condition packaging with all tags intact and have not been worn, altered, damaged or washed.
OBM original shipping charges are non-refundable and returned item shipping charge are the client’s responsibility. Returned item shall be sent by the “User”, client using a prepaid method of shipping.
OBM shall not be responsible, nor be liable, for loss of returned items prior to delivery to OBM Shipping & Receiving Agency’s facility. The client shall return their item through registered or traceable postal services as return package remain the “User”, client’s responsibility until received at OBM Shipping & Receiving Agency’s facility as stated below.
The “User”, client returned items shall meet the requirements as outline above.
The “User”, client shall send an email to OBM requesting a “Return Authorization Number” (RA) number.
The “User”, client returned item shall not be accepted without the proper PDF email “Return Form”,” Invoice Copy” as proof of purchase and a “Return Authorization Number”.
OBM shall receive the returned item within five (5) business Days of the “Return Authorization Number” issue date to the address stated below.
The returned item shall be sent with “Proof of Purchase” and “Return Authorization Number” to:
Opulence by Miriam, Inc.
C/O. (Shipping & Receiving Agency)
The “User”, client entitled to a refund by OBM, such refund shall be returned in the same manner as the original payment method; for credit/debit card purchase, the initial cardholder and the same credit card used for the transaction shall be required to initiate the credit procedure.
- The “User”, client’s returned item is processed in accordance with OBM’s accounting and processing inventory procedures.
- The “User”, client’s refund can take up to five (5) business days to show on the “User”, client’s account due to varying processing times between payment providers. OBM shall issue an email advising the “User”, client of the refund procedure.
The “User”, client accessing, and purchasing from OBM website agree to be bound by the most recent version of the “Terms”, including without limitation to this policy. The client shall review OBM current terms before using or making any purchase from the “Website”.
Client’s inquiry or notice shall be addressed through.
Your satisfaction is very important to OBM. For any questions pleaae contact our offices at email@example.com or call (305) 864-1552.